What the Massermans Love about Paradise Valley
Affiliated Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics, which has been in the Valley for more than 30 years, is the recipient of the 2018 Paradise Valley Lifestyle Reader’s Choice for Best Orthodontist. Husband and wife team Dr. Tal Masserman, an orthodontist, and Dr. Danielle Masserman, a pediatric dentist, joined the practice six years ago. Affiliated Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics provides pediatric dental services to patients starting at the age of 1 and orthodontic services for children, adolescents and adults. Their goal is to help patients achieve healthy and beautiful smiles using state-of-the-art treatment modalities to ensure the patient’s treatment is efficient and of the highest quality. They are truly dedicated to ensuring a beautiful, healthy and lifelong smile for each and every patient. The Massermans met at the University of Michigan. Danielle went to dental school at the University of Southern California, and Tal went to the University of California, Los Angeles. They have been married for seven years and have two boys: Brooks, 3; and Levi, 6 months.
- McCormick Stillman Railroad Park – “This is a great family weekend outing as well as a must during the holiday season when we enjoy the holiday lights.”
- Camelback Mountain – “We love the beautiful views and the great trails for a strenuous hike.”
- The Henry – “We love going to this restaurant for brunch on weekends and meeting our friends for a bite during the week.”
- El Chorro – “We love the sticky buns at this historic Paradise Valley restaurant, its ambiance and fabulous mountain views.”
- JW Marriot Camelback Inn – “Another establishment we enjoy patronizing for its beautiful grounds, especially during the springtime when all the cacti are in bloom. Plus, its Rita’s Kitchen services a delicious Sunday brunch.”