Artful Tailoring Provides Impeccable Fit
Feeling good in the clothes you wear professionally, casually and formally says a lot about self-confidence. Aladdin Hussein of Artful Tailoring knows all about creating clothes that fit your physique using beautiful fabrics that are durable and comfortable.
Aladdin grew up in Syria in a family of tailors. Ever since he was a child, he’d spent his summers learning the trade. He moved to the United States 20 years ago and opened up his first tailor shop in Flagstaff. Aladdin later relocated his business to Chandler and in 2015 opened his second shop at the Biltmore Fashion Park.
Aladdin’s passion is evident in the one-of-a-kind designs he creates for his customers. His attention to detail regarding the fit, fabric and the superb craftsmanship he puts into every garment has earned him award recognition. He believes clothing should complement one’s physique.
“Commitment to customer satisfaction, attention to detail, and most importantly, impeccable craftsmanship makes the solid foundation of our one-of-a-kind, award-winning establishment. We put great care and consideration into crafting each garment. Come see why we are second to none,” he says.
Tips for Purchasing a Suit
1. Look for suits that are constructed with full canvas instead of fused interfacing. It will last much longer, wear well, and most importantly, keep you cool in the Arizona heat.
2. Learn more about your physique by consulting a tailor before you make a purchase. They can provide quality recommendations on sizing and save you a lot of money on alterations.
3. When trying on jackets, make sure the shoulders are hugging (not too tight, not too big). The rest can be altered to a certain extent if the right size is chosen.
4. Look for natural fibers for your suits such as wool, silk, cotton and linen. A 100 percent wool suit is the best option for everyday suiting as the fabric will release heat and keep you cool.
5. If you can’t find an off-the-rack suit that fits well, get a custom one made. Although they cost more than a standard off-the-rack option, think of it as an investment. It will fit much better, and last you for many years.
Biltmore Fashion Park
2502 E. Camelback Road, Suite 105