The 2019 McLaren 570S Spider truly delivers the ultimate driving experience. This undeniably brought me to my roots. My late grandfather, Bob Montana, was a race car driver who competed amongst racing legends including the great Bruce McLaren in the CanAm Circuit.
The iconic McLaren Orange 2019 570S Spider is no doubt a head-turner with a smooth, aerodynamic body and a sleek, ultra-light folding hardtop that completely disappears when opening. Holding to its historic purpose, the vibrant McLaren Orange surely stands out. In McLaren’s 1960s racing days, he strategically designed this signature color for viewing on black-and-white televisions, making it easy for spectators to spot the car as a slightly different shade than the rest.
The 2019 McLaren 570S Spider’s interior matches the magnificent outer body. It boasts black and McLaren Orange leather interior with a classy touch of textile headlining, tonal stitching and manual sports seats. The 7-inch touch screen monitor makes it easy to navigate the interior controls including Satellite SiriusXM, Bluetooth technology, iPod/iPhone integration, IRIS navigation and an audio system that kicks.
The McLaren Twin-Turbo 570S Spider provides an unparalleled level of comfort for any driver without compromising its sportsmanship or powerful performance of a race car. It has a seven-speed transmission and three powertrain and transmission modes that you can set to your liking. Any of these user-friendly settings allow this incredible vehicle to perform and drive like it’s on rails.
This supercar delivers an exhilarating ride which undoubtedly sits at the top of its class while still providing practical handling for everyday drivability. I highly recommend this vehicle for its beauty, thrill and ultimate everyday usability. Considering all this vehicle has to offer, it’s priced accordingly with a suggested price of $252,060.
A special thank you to McLaren Scottsdale for this amazing driving experience and to the Royal Palms Resort for the photo shoot.
- Rear, mid-mounted DOHC M838T 90 V8 3.8-liter all-aluminum twin-turbo engine
- Seven-speed McLaren dual clutch Seamless Shift Gearbox Transmission
- Three powertrain and transmission modes: Normal, Sport and Track
- McLaren Adaptive Damping and Double-Wishbone independent suspension
- Damping and roll modes: Normal, Sport and Track
- Two-piece discs – aluminum hubs and carbon ceramic rotors
- Electronic park brake assist
- Lightweight forged alloy wheels and Pirelli P Zero Corsa tires
- Fuel Economy: 19 (average city/highway)
- Body Style: Two-Door Butterfly Doors Sport/Race Vehicle
- Base Price: $208,800